About the Journal
The İşletme aims to contribute to science by sharing the academic studies carried out in the field of business with those interested at national and international level.
The İşletme is a peer-reviewed academic journal published two times (April, October) in a year in April. Articles in Turkish and English are accepted. The scope of the İşletme covers academic studies on management, accounting, finance, banking, marketing, numerical methods, entrepreneurship, production, commercial law, tourism, logistics and management informatics.
- İşletme is a peer-reviewed academic journal that publishes two issues in a year, April and October.
- There is no publication fee.
- Articles must be submitted through Make Submission button on main page.
- Articles uploaded to the system are evaluated according to the order of the upload date and evaluation process. Articles that are accepted are added to the publication queue.
- Articles are not accepted to be published in a specific issue. The papers that are in pending in the publication queue are published in the next issue.
- Authors must upload the IThenticate similarity report during submission. When it is necessary, the Editor or the Field Editor can recheck the similarity rate with the iThenticate. Articles with a similarity of 20% are rejected.
- Articles to be uploaded to the system must be in Microsoft Word format.
- Page layout: A4 size. All texts are in single line spacing. 2.5 cm clearance from all edges of the page.
- Font size: Times New Roman, Body texts 10 points, Titles 11 points.
- Article title: The first page of the study should be written in Turkish and English. 14 Punto.
- There should not be any information about the author (s) on the first page of the study.
- A separate word file containing the title of the study, author name, surname, institution, unit, email and ORCID ID should be uploaded to the system as a “cover file”.
- The study should include Turkish and English abstracts consisting of 150-160 words and 3 keywords.
- The first page of the study should include the type of article (research, review, etc.).
- Table names should be above the tables and figure and graphic names should be below the figures and graphics.
- In the study, the total number of words including main text and bibliography (excluding abstract and abstract) should not be less than 3,000 words and more than 10,000 words.
- References should be made according to APA 6. For detailed information http://www.tk.org.tr/APA/apa_2.pdf
Journal Evaluation Process
1. Pre-control (15 days)
Papers submitted to the journal are subject to pre-control. Papers that fail the pre-control are returned to their author. The evaluation process is started by assigning the field editor within the maximum period to papers that pass the pre-control phase. After the field editor has completed the necessary control, the paper is being send to 2 referees and starts the referee process.
2. Referee (30 days)
The referees that the study has been sent to have 30 days to evaluate. This period can be extended up to 45 days.
3. Editor (15 days)
The article, which is published according to the referee reports, is directed to the layout. Studies requested by the referee to be corrected are sent to the author. Within 30 days, the author makes the necessary corrections and sends them back through the system. The refused works are returned to the author according to the results of the referee report. It is up to the editorial board to send or reject an article that has received a positive or negative evaluation from the referees to a third referee.
The paper, whose layout has been completed, can be sent to the author for final review, if necessary. The paper that completes all the processes is added to the article queue to be published.
İşletme - The Business Journal provides immediate open access to its contents. The Journal aims to promote the development of global Open Access to scientific information and research. The Publisher provides copyrights of all online published papers (except where otherwise noted) for free use of readers, scientists, and institutions (such as link to the content or permission for its download, distribution, printing, copying, and reproduction in any medium, except change of contents and for commercial use), under the terms of Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial (CC BY-NC) License, provided the original work is cited. Written permission is required from the publisher for use of its contents for commercial purposes.
Isletme - The Business Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.